Re: Problems plotting on Mac OS X 10.4

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Problems plotting on Mac OS X 10.4
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:43:03 -0400

On 12-Jun-2006, Timothée Lecomte wrote:

| The short answer is that this message doesn't make anything fail.

But it is annoying, and makes users think that there are problems.
Making gnuplot depend unconditionally on kpsexpand seems silly.  At
least it would be nice to be able to disable this feature of using
kpsexpand to find fonts if we know we don't care about them.  OK, the
message I quoted already contains some options for avoiding the
message, so maybe it is just up to the packagers to take care of this
problem?

jwe