Re: Help with textread function in octave

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Help with textread function in octave
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:55:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Czauz Kamil wrote:

        When I  try to use the textread function in octave, it just
brings up the help file for that function, but when I use it the same
way in matlab, it works fine.

Any suggestions?

We would like to fix bugs, but you've not told us how you used it. Can you please tell us the difference so that we can fix the function so that others in the future won't have this trouble?

Bill

--
"If you analyze anything, you destroy it."  -- Arthur Miller