Help with gnu plot... Set term x11 1?

From: Czauz Kamil
Subject: Help with gnu plot... Set term x11 1?
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:31:27 -0400

Everytime I run a M file from matlab that has something to do with plotting, when gnu plot opens up, the first few lines always begin with set term x11 1.  any suggestions y this happens?  As a result, the program fails to plot, but if I do 'set term win' and run the plot command, it works fine.

I don’t see anywhere in my code where it forces the gnuplot to type out 'set term x11 1', or even the words set term.

Is there a way I can change this?

Or maybe add 'x11 1' to one of the terminal types so that it acts like the windows terminal?

Thnx
Kamil