Simple 3-D plotting

From: Tony Fernandez
Subject: Simple 3-D plotting
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:29:42 -0400

Hello all,

I am trying to plot, say, 5 points in a three dimensional space, and connect these points with segments between each consecutive point.  This will give me only four segments. From point1 to point2, them from point2 to point3, and so on.

Points are: ( x1, y1, z1 ), ( x2, y2, z2 ), …, ( x5, y5, z5 )

How can I draw/plot these four segments without ending up with a mesh?

Just would like to see the lines of the axis X, Y, and Z and four more lines/segments.

Thanks for all responses.

TonyF