Re: Differences between Octave 2.1.7x and 2.9.x

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Re: Differences between Octave 2.1.7x and 2.9.x
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:14:09 +0100

On 09.11.2006, at 10:10, David Bateman wrote:

So what are the the gnuplot changes? May these changes be related to
my other problem with mesh beeing unable to produce plots with one
axis scaled logarithmically?

I didn't have anything really to do with these changes and so would
prefer that someone else comments on exactly what are the gnuplot
changes between 2.1 and 2.9. The most noteable are that gset, gplot, etc are gone and are replaced with things like __gnuplot_set, etc indicating
that that are supposed to be for internal use only.

D.

Does that mean that I shouldn't use __gnuplot_set__ et al.? If so, how can I make a 3D plot with one axis scaled logarithmically?

Matthias

-------
Matthias Brennwald
Lägernstrasse 6