Re: Question about Octave Control Systems Toolbox

From: Dr. A S Hodel
Subject: Re: Question about Octave Control Systems Toolbox
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:19:42 -0600

Dr.  Perutka,

The answer is both.  Most of the OCST functions are in Octave itself.  However, some additional OCST functionality is added by installing the octave-forge package from Octave source forge.

When installing on MS windows, I suggest using the cygwin installer.
Both octave and octave-forge are available to select when installing cygwin.