print with subplot (multiplot)

From: hanglo0ze
Subject: print with subplot (multiplot)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:15:24 -0700

Hi all,

I'm a new user of Octave and I would like to get a print out of 6 graphs on a single page using subplot. However, when I tried to save the output, I get this error message:

"You can't change the terminal in multiplot mode"

I have done a quick search on google as well as octave's mailing list, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to printing multiplot?
I'm using gnuplot version 4.0 patchlevel 0 and octave version 2.1.73

Thanks in advance,
Daniel