Re: Octave Forge (2.1.73) under Windows XP Can't load packages

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave Forge (2.1.73) under Windows XP Can't load packages
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:31:44 -0400

On 26-Apr-2007, Doug Stewart wrote:

| I have been talking to him privately, and I think that we are making
| progress :-)
| He has wavread and write now working.

If you have private discussions about a problem that was posted to the
list and you solve the problem, then please at least post a summary of
precisely what the problem was and how it was resolved so that others
can find a solution and the mailing list archives are not just a large
collection of questions with no answers.

Or best, please keep the discussions public so that others may
comment.

Thanks,

jwe