MakeShears

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: MakeShears
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:14:00 +0200

Hi,
Currently, the only undocumented function in the Octave-Forge image package is 'MakeShears'. I can't figure out what it does, so I can't write the documentation. The function also doesn't have an author or a license. So,

1) Does anybody use this function? If so, could you tell me what it does?

2) Would anybody object if I simply removed the function from the image package?

Thanks,
Søren