Code generation with Octave

From: orochimaru13
Subject: Code generation with Octave
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:16:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was searching for a free computer program for performing numerical
computations when I've found GNU Octave and I'm wondering if it could
generated C code or code in another language (Fortran, C++, Java...).
I find something called Octave2C (or OctavetoC) but there is not very much
informations about it, and when I find some, there are not enough recent to
be reliable. I think this project has been abandonned.
So I'm looking for your help to find out some informations.
Does somebody know something about it? or something about code generation
using Octave?

Thanks you all for your answers (and excuse my english xD).