Octave manual

From: asha g
Subject: Octave manual
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have an Octave manual written by John Eaton in Feb
97, Edition 3 for Octave version 2.1.x . I am trying
to install Octave 2.9/ or later version on a Linux
system. Can the installation procedure described here
be used ?

If not, where can I find that ? Also, something to
install on a SUN Solaris 5.0 system. I know someone
had sent me a mail abt this a short while ago, but
just asking for some more details. I have not
installed myself before and do need some help.
Thanks
Asha

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson

 a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to
get online.