Re: lsode for matrix DGLs?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: lsode for matrix DGLs?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:19:21 -0400

On 22-Jun-2007, Matthias Brennwald wrote:

| I guess
| Johns approach of reshaping my matrices to vectors should do the trick.

Only if you have T as a scalar and the dimension of the vector
returned by F is the same as the dimension of the state variable X.

I don't recall ever encountering a differential equation in which the
independent variable (T) is a vector.  Can you give us some more
detail about the problem you are trying to solve?  How does T enter
the problem?

jwe