Fwd: Octave on Mac

From: Ramanarayan Hariharaputran
Subject: Fwd: Octave on Mac
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:53:52 +0800

Hi Thomas,

I installed using the dmg of the ppc version from the link you had given in your earlier mail. For gnuplot, I installed it from
http://www.tucows.com/get/203840_81894

Both octave executable and gnuplot are sitting in the Applications directory. I tried addpath('/Applications/');  to the path. But still it is not working.

-Ram