Re: using gnuplot 4.2

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: using gnuplot 4.2
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:27:01 +0200

Hi,
You need to figure out where gnuplot 4.2 is installed. Then in octave you can write

  gnuplot_binary("/usr/local/bin/gnuplot")

if you have installed gnuplot 4.2 in /usr/local/bin. If you need to do this every time you start octave, you can put the code in the file ~/.octaverc. Everything in this file will be executed when you start octave.

søren