Re: "default.img" missing in octave-2.9.13

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: "default.img" missing in octave-2.9.13
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:04:39 -0700

Is default.img supposed to be shown in color? I get a photo in grey scale
when using 'image' at the octave prompt. The photo in grey with grey scale
on the right of the photo appears in AquaTerm (must be via Gnuplot-4.2.0)

Also my grey scale to the right of the photo has no corresponding scale
numbers. I've seen number once but cannot reproduce it.

These results are similar to when I use image(rand(5,5)) or
imagesc(rand(5,5)) for which I did not expect any color because I don't
provide a color map.
Henry

 [~] -bash-2.05b 500$ exec
'/Applications/Octave.app/Contents/Resources/bin/octave'
GNU Octave, version 2.9.13

octave-2.9.13:1> image

octave-2.9.13:3> image(rand(5,5))
octave-2.9.13:4> imagesc(rand(5,5))