A patch of cs.h in CXSparse (a part of SuiteSparse) is uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: A patch of cs.h in CXSparse (a part of SuiteSparse) is uploaded
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 05:19:29 +0900 (JST)

Dear Cygwin octave user

(Perhaps population is small.)

I have uploaded a patch of cs.h  in CXSparse (a part of
SuiteSparse).

http://www.geocities.jp/tmacchant2/

Patch for cs.h in CXSparse (a part of thr suitesparse 3.0)
for cygwin building.
  Unlike gcc on other platforms, the gcc on cygwin lacks
the C99 complex.h but complex extention works on gcc
without complex.h, however pure imagnary should be written
as '1.0I' not but 'I' as defined in complex.h. So this
patch required for those who build binary by themselves.
  I appreciate Prof. Ohki at Yamanashi Univ. for giving me
a hint for this patch and Prof. Tim Davis at University of
Florida, who is a developer of the SuiteSparse for his
helpful discussions and comments.

Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Nagoya University
Octave specified E-mail address is