Re: eps & LaTeX

From: Peter A. Gustafson
Subject: Re: eps & LaTeX
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:43:56 -0400

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 01:22:33 pm Ben Abbott wrote:
> Peter Gustafson wrote:
> > Ben,
> >
> > There has been discussion on this floating around the maintainers list.
> > A patch is available there, but it wasn't accepted since it wasn't matlab
> > compatible.
> > [...]
>
> Pete any chance you can point out the thread you've referred to?

Google -> octave plot size

First hit leads to:
http://www.nabble.com/print.m:-size-support-for-(e)ps-terminals-tf4225965.html#a12021792

I re-reading it... it seems there is a bit of info on matlab properites within
the thread, at least enough to get started. The prior patch may be slightly
out of date, since it was a bit ago and against CVS.  Good luck,

Pete