Run Octave Scripts in Batch mode on XP

From: Gurmit Sandhu
Subject: Run Octave Scripts in Batch mode on XP
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have been running Octave Scripts in interactive mode on Windows XP OS.
Recently, I have discovered Crimson Editor and would like to run scripts using
Tools/Preference/user Tools. I used the following set up
Command: C:\Program Files\GNU Octave 2.1.73\bin\octave.exe
Argument: "$C\filename.m"
Initial Dir; $C:dirname

However, I get the following message
---------- Capture Output ----------
> "C:\Program Files\GNU Octave 2.1.73\bin\octave.exe" ""
> Terminated with exit code 0.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thanks
Gurmit

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658