Re: plotting non-integer values

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: plotting non-integer values
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:50:24 -0400

On Oct 2, 2007, at 7:19 AM, M Devoto wrote:

Hi. I'm a newbie to Octave so apologies for the dumb question.
I'm trying to plot two vectors with plot(x,y). However, one of the vectors has non-integer values and I get a "expecting an integer index value" error
message. Is there a way around this? Any suggestions?
Thanks for your reply.
M.

Its not the values of the vectors that is the problem, but the value of the *indices*.

Are you actually doing something like plot(x(n),y(n))?

If so what are the values of "n"?