[no subject]

From: Abhishek Khanna
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:47:20 +0530

I ve downloaded the version 2.9.13 for windows from the source.forge. I ve also downloaded the various bundles which are not yet integrated with the 34.5 MB set up file. However after installation I am facing problems. First of  all the space occupied by the installation is around 80 MB which is half the space taken by 2.1.73 and the information at website says it required around 200 MB. Interface is not the same as that for 2.1.73. When the octave is launched I get a view  which is similar to the view of MATLAB version 3.0 and it is nowhere same as that in 2.1.73. I am unable to launch the editor by using the command “edit’ and also unable to run any script file composed using any editor ( say note pad ).  I feel that I ve some patch lacking in the installation. I ve downloaded. I ve downloaded the installation file form the following link

kindly advice what should I do

Regards

Abhishek