RE: wavwrite

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: wavwrite
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:25:23 +0200

Hello Robert,

where did you get your wavwrite from?

Mine is the one distributed with the windows binary distribution of 2.9.13,
giving

octave.exe> help wavwrite
 -- Function File:  wavwrite (FILENAME, Y)
     Write Y to the canonical RIFF/WAVE sound file FILENAME. A sample
     rate of 8000 Hz and 16-bit samples are assumed. Each column of
     the data represents a separate channel.

 -- Function File:  wavwrite (FILENAME, Y, FS)
     Set the sample rate to FS Hz.

 -- Function File:  wavwrite (FILENAME, Y, FS, BITS)
     Set the sample rate to FS Hz and resolution to BITS bits.

     See also: wavread.

c:\programme\octave\share\octave\2.9.13\m\audio\wavwrite.m

Perhaps, you might contribute your wavwrite?

Regards,

Rolf