plot text title don't print in MS2.9.19

From: Benedict G Archer
Subject: plot text title don't print in MS2.9.19
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:11:48 -0800

Installed the ms compiled binaries on XP with SP2. Using gnuplot and the optional Console. Titles and text in plots now produce the error shown. Titles and text appear on displayed plots, but are missing from printed plots. Also, the error message (on line 3 below) is inserted into the prompt. I suspect I have to install something more?

oct:1> sombrero
oct:2> title("Sombrero")
oc
(pgnuplot.exe:2080): Pango-WARNING **: couldn't load font "helvetica Not-Rotated 200", falling back to "Sans Not-Rotated
 200", expect ugly output.
t:3> print("-dpng","sombrero.png")
gdImageStringFT: Could not find/open font while printing string Sombrero with font helvetica
oct:4>

Thanks for any advice, Ben A.

Benedict G. Archer
address@hidden