Octave 3.0 successfully built

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Octave 3.0 successfully built
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:48:12 -0600

Just to say that Octave 3.0 builds without any problems whatsoever
here in Ubuntu 7.10. :-)

I did first do "apt-get build-dep octave" which probably installed
more than I needed to satisfy most of Octave's build dependencies. I
still had to install the libqhull library manually anyways. Was there
a location that said exactly what all of the build dependencies were
if I wanted all of Octave's functionality? I couldn't find it in
INSTALL or README docs.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.