Re: Simulink-like thing for Octave (was: ?)

From: Eduardo Adam
Subject: Re: Simulink-like thing for Octave (was: ?)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:16:17 -0300

On Saturday 26 January 2008 11:38, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

> On 26/01/2008, Enrico Bedogni <address@hidden> wrote:
> > maybe it's a stupid question but i'm just started to use octave and i
> > don't know if there is sonthing like simulink (as in matlab)

For people who work in Control System, the best option is Simulink (from
Matlab) because there are many toolbox related to control for Simulink.  In
that sense, maybe Scilab is a nice option, specially because it is a GNU
software but it is outside of the octave.
According to my knowledge, we don't have a toolbox like Simulink for octave,
and I don't know if there is some project for that.
It would be nice to have this toolbox ....

Good luck
Eduardo.