Re: octave c++ documentation

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: octave c++ documentation
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:40:19 -0700

David Bateman wrote:
Jonathan Stickel wrote:
I am trying to write some octave functions in c++. I have read "Da Coda Al Fine" and looked at the "C++ API" as linked from the octave-forge webpage. However, those references are insufficient to learn about all that is available in the octave c++ core. Is there any other documentation that I am not aware of? I would like to have a reference for things like OCTAVE_LOCAL_BUFFER, octave_read_double, etc, and some better documentation of the octave classes.

Thanks,
Jonathan