Re: Octave Forge functions in 3.0.0

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave Forge functions in 3.0.0
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:23:35 +0900 (JST)

Hi

error: `toggle_grace_use' undefined near line 8 column 1

Have you installed the graceplot package?
Unlike 2.1.xx, the octave-forge function should be installed by pkg install
command.

Please see
http://octave.sourceforge.net/

However pre-build octave-forge packages for the debian.
I do not know about debian because I'm a windows (cygwin) user
I hope that debian users reply to this matter.

Regards

Tatsuro