Re: [OctDev] (To Joao Cardoso & Rafael Laboissiere and P.J.G. Long) grac

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: [OctDev] (To Joao Cardoso & Rafael Laboissiere and P.J.G. Long) graceplot package problem
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:50:13 +0100

* Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> [2008-02-10 11:31]:

> Dear Joao Cardoso & Rafael Laboissiere
>
> P.J.G. Long and I have been discussed the graceplot problem in address@hidden
> I'm mere a cygwin maintainer and the cygwin in my home computer is not in
> good condition I have not
> been able to execute Grace even it is certainly installed in my cygwin
> directry trees.
> Therefore I cannot help for P.J.G. Long any more.
> (Now I have complete delete my cygwin (including its registry keys) and now
> re-installing now.)

I am wondering why you addressed this post to João and me.  We are not
associated to graceplot.  The toggle_grace_use function is based on
toggle_plplot_use, which was indeed written by João and me.  As regards
problems in graceplot, you should contact the upstream author Teemu Ikonen
<address@hidden>.

--
Rafael