dendrogram plot with gnuplot

From: Pinier Ludovic
Subject: dendrogram plot with gnuplot
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:38:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I wrote a data clustering script in matlab, and I'm
translating it to GNU octave. It seems to work fine,
except for dendrogram plot. I use the function
"dendrog". Octave seems to know this function (I did
not find it in the commands lists), but gnuplot
remains desperately blank.
Matlab plots naturally the tree from the single line:
DEND=dendrog(Parametres,'correlation');

Do I need a special command to send my tree I called
"DEND" to gnuplot ? Is there a trick to generate that
kind of output ? A special toolbox is required ?

Thanks for your help,

Ludovic

I work under Windows XP with prebuilt binaries from
octave_forge and use gnuplot as ghaph tool. I also use
the statistics and NaN toolboxes.