Re: image processing using octave

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: image processing using octave
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:55:02 +0200

Octave 2.1.73 is _very_ old -- it would be best if you upgraded to 3.0.
As to your problem, I haven't used 2.1.73 in a very long time but I seem
to remember that ImageMagick does this zooming on large images. I've
never found a way to disable it (although I haven't searched too hard).
I'm guessing that the best you can do is:
  1) upgrade Octave and use gnuplot to view images, or
  2) learn to live with it.

Søren