Re: gnuplot

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: gnuplot
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- asha g <address@hidden> wrote:

> It is showing 2.1.57.  Don't ask me why? I thought the
> sys administrator who downloaded it for me had
> downloaded 3.0.0
> Asha

Again, did you invoke 'octave' with full path ?

Typically newer packages are installed into an alternative location, e.g. under
/opt.

Check with your sysadmin where the packaged is installed; I vaguely remember
that RHEL
has some packages related menu entry, so maybe you can find out yourself.

Regards,
  Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/

Be a better friend, newshound, and