Re: importing file?

From: gOS
Subject: Re: importing file?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

The file needs to be located in the same directory you are working in with
the octave prompt. commands pwd/ls/dir depending on your OS should tell you
what directory you are working in.

Also, which 'filename' should help locate where your file is now, if Octave
can see it.

You may also want to look up csvread & dlmread.