Re: Changing tick text on axis?

From: Wolfgang Schechinger
Subject: Re: Changing tick text on axis?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:42:53 +0200

Dear Ben,

Meanwhile, I have found out that the dll is ws2help.dll (made a typo before).
Copied it to /bin. Now it is asking fro kernel32.dll. Copied kernel32.dll from
/windows/system to /bin, but kernel32 does not find the entry point
SetHandleContext now.

Wo

---
Dear Ben,

just tried to upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 under W2K professional. I do not get
the graphics work: GNUplot complained that it doesn't find ws2_32.dll. After I
found that in the network and put it into /bin, it complaines now about a
missing ws2_help.dll, which I can't get from nowhere. What to do now?

The file also is not anywhere in W2K or XP to find.
Many thanks,

Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------