RE: Python interface to octave

From: Sven-Erik Tiberg
Subject: RE: Python interface to octave
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:56:48 +0200

Hi.

Let me reprase the question.
I would like yo use a interface like WSDL as described in http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4054973I'm.
Or to use python commands to interface to octave runned m-files.

Are familiar with SciPy, NumPy, PyODE and so on to make the similar calculations as with matlab but it's very time consuming to rewrite the code and to make custom py-libs, that's why I'm interested in using octave for web-calculations.

/Sven-Erik