neural network toolbox

From: Russell jarvis
Subject: neural network toolbox
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:08:49 +1000

Dear Micheal,

The version of Octave I was using was one or two versions behind
yours. So I download Octave 3.0.1 and made that.

The other stupid thing I was doing was doing was: I had a file
extracting program opening up .tar packages and extracting them when
ever a .tar file was downloaded by default.

So the directoy I was using as an argument to
>pkg install
was not even a .tar file.

So I made sure the file remained as .tar until I could use the pkg
function on it.

I used:

>help newff command

and it worked.

I am doing an undergrad subject at University on theories of
information processing in neurons (from a physiological perspective).
All of the lab work will be on Matlab.

I am not sure how helpful your program will be to my specific
circumstances, but I am looking forward to experimenting with it.
Maybe some of the more general functions of Octave might also be
useful.

Thanks for your help.