Re: installation

From: Martin Weiser
Subject: Re: installation
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:04:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
first of all, I hope that this is not an attempt to gain some e-mail addresses.
As you have not provided any specifications of "your home computer" to us,
the only advise I can give you is to visit this website: http://www.octave.org or http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/
Please, read the content posted there.
I also personally think that it would be worthwile for you to read this text: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html You do not have to take it literally, but you should think about its ideas before you post your next question.
Hope that helps.
Martin Weiser