Re: colorbar, again

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: colorbar, again
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:25:12 -0400

Ok you made me take another look.

On my PPC, it looks correct, but on my Intel based Mac is does not :-(

I'll dust off a second PPC Mac and report back.

Ben

On Sep 10, 2008, at 5:49 PM, Henry F. Mollet wrote:

I suspect that it is *not* a GNUPlot problem. I get the same behavior also
(colorbar larger than what it should be on
Mac with OS X 10.4.11,
GNU Octave, version 3.0.1,
which I *assume* is using G N U P L O T Version 4.2 patchlevel 3.
However, G N U P L O T Version 4.0 patchlevel 0 would be available also from
a prior installation.
Henry

[~] -bash-2.05b 501$ exec
'/Applications/Octave.app/Contents/Resources/bin/octave'
GNU Octave, version 3.0.1

[~] -bash-2.05b 501$ exec
'/Applications/Gnuplot.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnuplot'

       G N U P L O T
       Version 4.2 patchlevel 3

[~] -bash-2.05b 501$ gnuplot

       G N U P L O T