Re: Octave-3.0.2 make problem.

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave-3.0.2 make problem.
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:21:28 -0500

2008/10/7 Oka Kurniawan <address@hidden>:
> I think you have to uncomment these sections in UFconfig/UFconfig.mk
>
> # If you use CHOLMOD_CONFIG = -DNPARTITION then you must use the following
> METIS_PATH =
> METIS =

Yeah, I did that. It still complains about being unable to find a
metis-related symbol when linking. I wonder, did you compile with gcc
3.4 and g77? I'm using gcc 4.3.1 and gfortran here in Debian.

So it turns out I actually stayed awake trying to fix this. I even
looked at the Debian packaging, see if they had any clues in the
packaging patches and scripts. No luck. :-(

I'm going back to bed...
- Jordi G. H.