Online Octave contributions

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Online Octave contributions
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:05:43 -0500

I would like to contribute to Octave. I am not interested supporting university of Wisconsin football. So specifically, how does one make an online contribution? I expect it goes something like this:
   1. Goto <http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/funding.html>
   2. There you will find a link to UW Foundation's secure online form:
      <https://www2.uwfoundation.wisc.edu/MultiPage/processStep1.do>
      This will takes you to a University of Wisconsin Foundation page.
   3. Fill in the amount and designation. Now I start getting confused.
I expect I should choose the "Other - detailed below" designation. Then I need to restrict my gift to a specific department or program
      "detailed below". What should I put in this "detailed below"
      section?
         GNU Octave project?
         Octave Core Development team?
         Octave Contributions
         c/o Dr. John W. Eaton
         Department of Chemical Engineering?
Perhaps any of these would do, but I want to make sure my donation
      goes to the right place.

Regards,

Vic