Re: format: what is loose anc compact?

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: format: what is loose anc compact?
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:09:28 +0100

>I guess "column number labels" are texts such as "Columns 1 through 8:".
>The difference between the two formats seem to be new line before and
>after the column number labels.

Yes, that explains it all, thank you.  I had only tried with matrices
that fit into a single screen.  I think the help string should be
clarified, I am putting this in my todo list.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040