Re: load data from mps file for octave

From: Ivan Sutoris
Subject: Re: load data from mps file for octave
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:40:48 +0100

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Jack Franklin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to read mps file and then call glpk(c, a, b, lb, ub, ctype, vartype,
> sense, param) in octave.
>
> How to load the data of these input arguments for glpk from mps file ?

Hi

I don't know how to import MPS file directly into Octave, but after
little searching, I've found that lp_solve (another library for
solving LP problems) has octave interface and allows to create model
from MPS file. Again, I don't have any experience with this, but maybe
it's worth to take a look. Website of the project is
http://lpsolve.sourceforge.net/5.5/

Regards
Ivan Sutoris