RE: multi graph in Octave

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: RE: multi graph in Octave
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:08:52 +0100

Thanks for yor comments Ivan,

Only a question>

I have tried to save only a plot and

this code appears

 print('mychart.jpg') doesn´t work on my OCtave it says  GL2PS info>OpenGL feeback buffer overflow
gpl12psEndPAge 5

Could it will be possible that the error occurs because I'm using an octave windows version?

There are me more ways to save a plot in an eps or jpeg format?

Thanks for all anyway.

> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:40:16 +0100
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: multi graph in Octave
> CC: address@hidden
>
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Oscar Bayona Candel
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have made a multi graph using this instructions:
> >
> > subplot(1,2,1)
> > plot(Fluido)
> > xlabel 'volumen'
> > ylabel 'presión'
> > subplot(1,2,2)
> > plot(Masa)
> > xlabel 'volumen'
> > ylabel 'presión'
> >
> > I have three questions:
> >
> > First, how can I put an "on the top title"? Not on each Graph only a General
> > title.
> >

> Hi
>
> I'm not sure if that can be done easily. You can set title for
> individual subplots with 'title' command, but as far as I know, not
> for the whole figure. You could probably create such title manually
> with 'text' command, which adds a text object to the figure (you would
> have to specify correct position by yourself).
>
> > Second, how can I save this multi plot in Octave ?I mean how can I save
> > both graphs in one in an jpeg file and also in an eps file?
>
> You can save current figure simply by:
> print('mychart.eps')
> print('mychart.jpg')
>

> > The third,
> >

> > I have a matrix like this
> >
> > G=[97 98 99 72 103 104 99
> > 97 98 99 72 103 104 99];
> >
> > Imagine that each of any column of G is T=[1/02/1997 01/03/1998 01/03/1999
> > 01/03/200 01/03/2001 01/03/2002];
> >
> > So I want to plot each row of G like a temporal series and show in the x
> > axis the date of "T"
> >
> > Can anyone help me?
> >
> > On the othe hand, I want to make a similar task so that I could make:
> >
> > A=[100 102 103];
> >
> > And B=[Joseph Romer Jhon];
> >
> > My inttention is to plot an hist(A) but that the x axis will be named by B.
>
> It is possible to set tick labels manually, see last message in this
> thread for example:
> http://www.nabble.com/Octave-plot-on-time-date-x-axis-td19496643.html#a19542129
> The thread mentions also dateaxis command from Octave Forge financial
> package, which should convert tick labels to dates, so you could have
> look at that too.
>
> Regards
> Ivan Sutoris

Descárgate gratis el nuevo Windows Live Messenger