Re: Regarding liboctave

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Regarding liboctave
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:35:06 +0100

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:43 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> My problem is i already have a .m file. I am trying to quickly write a c++
> code to do the same functionality. I thought using octave headers would
> help.
>
> Besides I could not find ANY documentation for the octave header include
> files. Can any of you point me in the righr direction?

Currently, there is no systematic documentation for the C++ API (you
can check the ML for several pervious discussions on this topic. If
you now have some questions/suggestions ready, chances are good that
they have already been answered :). You can, of course, inspect the
code directly to find out what it does.

Using an m-function like imread from stand-alone C++ is possible, but
you first need to initialize the interpreter, which is close to
starting Octave itself. The easiest way is probably to call
octave_main first, then call Feval.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert