Re: Grid trouble

From: Per Haugaard
Subject: Re: Grid trouble
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:57:23 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Doug

I am new to Octave, source codes and I have not used Linux for long. But I am excited to learn. Looked through the nabble site for messages posted on dec 8 2008. I here found this link

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/diff/a028a5960e18/scripts/plot/hold.m

Is this the fix you are refering to and if so how do I implement it? I have a hold.m file in /opt/octave_v303/share/octave/3.0.3/m/plot and in /usr/share/octave/3.0.1/m/plot which one do I change?

I can add line 7 through 9 in both files but I do not see line 1 through 3 in the file. What is the procedure here? Do I here after need to compile the source code again?

Am I on the right track?

Best regard

/Per