model repository ?

From: Jim Maas
Subject: model repository ?
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:39:51 +0100

Thanks to lots of help from Jaroslav Hajek and Francesco Potorti, among others, I now have a small working three-pool compartmental model example. I've also got a .ppt picture for explanation. For you maths types that is nothing but for us biologists it is a small accomplishment! Is there a repository anywhere that I could put it as an example for others who might find it useful? I'm happy to have it "proof read", because I'm sure there are better and more elegant ways to do most of it. For us bio types it doesn't matter much as long as it works!

Suggestions? Thanks

Jim

----
Jim Maas