Re: model repository ?

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: model repository ?
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:59:14 +0200

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Jim Maas <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks to lots of help from Jaroslav Hajek and Francesco Potorti, among
> others, I now have a small working three-pool compartmental model
> example. I've also got a .ppt picture for explanation. For you maths
> types that is nothing but for us biologists it is a small
> accomplishment! Is there a repository anywhere that I could put it as an
> example for others who might find it useful?

Maybe the Octave wiki would be a good place. I haven't personally ever
contributed to it, so I can give you no details, but others certainly
can. It would be also great if you could use a non-proprietary format
such as odp rather than ppt
(I can do the conversion for you if you can't).

cheers

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer