Re: Matlab vs. Octave speed of computation

From: lorenzosan
Subject: Re: Matlab vs. Octave speed of computation
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:02:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all,
unfortunately I am not the only person who has written the code and I can
not post it here!
In the meanwhile I have avoided another loop with a series of floor and rem,
may be not optimized but I have seen a slight improvement in Matlab but a
good one in Octave. Now it is ''only'' twice slower.

I think I will try C++, at the end...

Thanks!