RE: help on plot in octave

From: Jason Ding
Subject: RE: help on plot in octave
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:38:09 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Abbott [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:41 PM
To: Jason Ding
Cc: address@hidden

On Jun 19, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Jason Ding wrote:

> [...]

Jason, please reply at the bottom to allow new comers to follow along
more naturally.

Notice the warning regarding the "gnuplot_variable".

Please type the following at Octave's prompt to confirm Octave sees
gnuplot 4.2.5

        __gnuplot_version__

If you have 4.2.5 installed correctly, you will see ...

        ans = 4.2.5

Ben

I checked __gnuplot_verion__ and it is still 4.0. How can I let octave
use the 4.2.5 one instead of 4.0? I can run 4.2.5 independently and
4.2.5 is installed after octave 3.2.0.

Thanks,

Jason