Re: Accessing octave-core

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Accessing octave-core
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:19:26 +0200

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 8:07 AM, shruti dogra<address@hidden> wrote:
>   Thanks for the concern.
> I tried writing " load octave-core" there is no error but nothing is
> displayed, octave just procedes for the next command.

Well, that is expected. I wonder; did you even bothered to read "help load"?
After load succeeds, all the variables successfully saved in
octave-core prior to the crash should be again loaded in the current
scope.
Just type "who" and you should see them. If there aren't any, then
Octave probably didn't manage to save anything prior to crashing.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer