Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki (CategoryInstall) is updated (2009-08-24)

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki (CategoryInstall) is updated (2009-08-24)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:26:18 +0200

leledumbo wrote:
If you would like to do so, I can put my dependency libraries for GCC-4.4.0
(MinGW  Official) to my
web site

Please do, I've never succeeded in compiling Octave myself.

Well, Here's the right place to ask questions.
If you want to get help you should be more specific in your statements about what doesn't work or which step causes you problems.

benjamin