Gnuplot Book: Finally (finally!) in print!

From: Philipp K. Janert
Subject: Gnuplot Book: Finally (finally!) in print!
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:06:56 -0700

After what at times seemed like an interminable
delay, the Gnuplot book is finally available in
printed form!

This means that anybody who pre-ordered the
book should by now already have their copy or
receive it within the next few days.

I wanted to thank all of you who contributed
questions and comments, or pointed out errors in
the draft version of the manuscript. It really made
a difference!

More details are available on the publisher's site:
        www.manning.com/janert

and the book is available from any bookseller,
including Amazon:
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1933988398

I wanted to thank everyone for their patience and
also wanted to apologize again for the delay. I hope
you will find that it was worth it.

Best,

                Ph.